- Discounted bar pricing.
- Application for International Tickets
- Corporate membership of The Marlow Club
- Organised Touch Rugby on a Wednesday night
- Reduced Rate Facility Hire
- Free Parking
- We're working with local business on an updated list so please check back on a regular basis
Your membership fee also covers the operational costs of the Club facilities including:
- Changing rooms
- Gym (over 18’s only unless supervised at all times by an adult club member)
- Generous Car Parking
- Grounds Maintenance (including annual expenses for seeding, pitch treatments etc)
- Clubhouse Maintenance
- Pitch preparation
- Basic RFU players insurance - the club recommends you consider your needs individually and take out the appropriate insurance policies.
The fees also help towards the costs of providing courses e.g. First Aid, Child Protection, Health and Safety etc; which are attended very generously by volunteers to the benefit of all members.