Marlow RUFC O2 Touch Summer League 2018
WEEK 4 UPDATE & WEEK 5 FIXTURES
Great start to the second half of the league – and identical points spread between the two pools and the top three only one point adrift from each other.
Week 4 Results
|Where’s Butler?||2||3||The Conglomerate|
|The Specials||7||5||Spare Parts|
Week 4 Tables:
TB = Try Bonus (5 or more tries)
PB = Female Bonus (2 or more ladies on the pitch for the whole game)
FP = Fair Play Bonus
Week 5 Fixtures: 27/06/2018
|Time||Team 1||Team 2||Ref|
|19:30||The Conglomerate||Misfits||Where’s Butler?|
20:45 Unicorns The Specials Conglomerate
Week 4 Info
• Please can all teams playing at 7.30pm be present at least 15 minutes before kick-off. Don’t forget to warm up before the game starts!
• All teams must have at least one female player on the pitch for the whole game or will forfeit the match or have to play with 5 players and a 3-point deduction.
• Can the players who have not paid their entry fee in full please do so this week, as it is unfair on those who have paid and you’ll either be turned away at the pitch or your team docked points, a team cannot win the league if they have unpaid players.
• Whilst the league matches are being played, there is a spare pitch that can be used by other teams and extra players to play an unsupervised game.
• If you have any photos from the league please post email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put them on our Facebook page (@marlowO2touch)
N.B. Touch is a minimal contact sport – you must slow down into tackles/touches any touch or contact that is heavier than required will be heavily penalized possibly resulting in the forfeiting of a game.
Updated 20:22 - 6 Jul 2018 by Leighton Jones