Still very close in both leagues without anyone significantly breaking away – who wins will come down to the very the final games! Don’t forget we have a BBQ and Prize Giving for our final session. We are also low on referees due to injury so please volunteer and help out – it’s not as hard as it looks.
In other exciting news, one of our regulars, Martin Cook (Cookie) and his wife Kat have had a baby boy, James! I’m sure he’s already been signed up for the Minis!
Week 5 Results
Week 5 Result Tables:
Week 5 Aggregate Tables:
TB = Try Bonus (5 or more tries)
PB = Female Bonus (2 or more ladies on the pitch for the whole game)
FP = Fair Play Bonus
Week 6 Fixtures: 04/07/2018
|Time||Team 1||Team 2||Ref|
|20:20||The Conglomerate||Where's Butler?||tbc|
|20:20||Spare Parts||The Specials||Misfits|
Week 6 Info
• There will be a BBQ after the matches and an awards ceremony – so please hang around.
• Please can all teams playing at 7.30pm be present at least 15 minutes before kick-off. Don’t forget to warm up before the game starts!
• All teams must have at least one female player on the pitch for the whole game or will forfeit the match or have to play with 5 players and a 3-point deduction.
• Can the few players who have not paid their entry fee or provided a team sheet in full please do so this week, as it is unfair on those who have paid and your team will be docked points, a team cannot win the league if they have unpaid players.
• If you have any photos from the league please post email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put them on our Facebook page (@marlowO2touch)
• Don’t forget that once the league is over Touch continues throughout the year – every Wednesday from 7.30pm!
N.B. Touch is a minimal contact sport – you must slow down into tackles/touches any touch or contact that is heavier than required will be heavily penalised possibly resulting in the forfeiting of a game.
Updated 20:54 - 6 Jul 2018 by Leighton Jones